Title: Hamburg City Graffiti
Author: Typoholics/ Publikat
Published: 2003, First edition
Dimensions: 21,5 x 27,5 x 2 cm. / 8.5 x 10.8 x 0.8 inch.
Language: German/ English
Condition: Cover: 9.5/10 Inside: 10/10
Hamburgcity Graffiti is a beautiful book that shows the versatility of the exciting youth culture in the northern German city on almost 180 pages. The book is packed with clear photos of bombings, silvers, backjumps, window-downs, whole cars, end-to-ends, street art, productions, rooftops, tracksides, etc. But also interviews with and background stories and anecdotes from writers.
- Zero Tolerance
- Keiner Versteht Uns / Nobody Understands Us
- Third Place, The city from a writer’s viewpoint
- Freunde der Eisenbahn/ Trainlovers
- Kunst oder Vandalismus/ Art or Vandalism
- Hip Hop Hamburg e.V
- Interview Jugendrichter/ Interview with a judge
- Interview Rechtsanwalt/ Interview with a lawyer
- Eltern- Interview/ Interview with Parents
There are no reviews yet.